Small Business Accounting Package
ACCOUNTING- You pay your daily bills and make the daily deposits on our secure website or in your office. We reconcile your bank statements, record credit card transactions and compile all your financial information into meaningful financial statements you can rely on to use to manage your business and use for tax planning.
Business & Tax Advising for Small Businesses
Each new monthly client of Smith and Associates P.C. is provided with a business and tax assessment that gives us insight into your business and allows us to provide you with strategic business and tax planning techniques to increase both your cash flow and your bottom line. Our assessment includes:
- Review of past tax returns to assess potential refunds.
- Assessment of business systems, current financials and record keeping to determine tax planning advantages and provide detailed tax projections.
- Evaluation and recommendations regarding corporate structure that enable the business owner to take money out of the company in the most tax effective way.
- Determination of the most advantageous owner compensation plan.
Ongoing monthly clients are provided with an annual review that ensures they continue to receive the maximum benefits from business and tax planning.
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Credit Card Entries
- General Ledger Entries
- Accounts Payable (AP) and Receivable (AR) Entries
- Balance Sheet – Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Equity
- Income/Operating/Profit & Loss Statement
- General Ledger
- Check Register
- 24-hour real-time access to your financials through our online Back Office Support System
(Prices starting at $175)